Developing your team and opportunities for collaboration
If you believe collaboration and a strong team will be key to your business’ success, DABS Teams will help you explore the opportunities open to you.
Through various interactive and group activities, you will learn about your own strengths and skills gaps, how to build strong working relationships and how to identify skills amongst your peers that may add value to your growing business.
Tailored one-to-one coaching and mentoring is offered throughout to support your personal and business’ development.
DABS Labs is part of the programme to help pre-start businesses suceed in County Durham.
Power in collaboration, stronger together to take participants through a practical session exploring the benefits of working as a team to develop a Durham ambitious business start-up by exploring and discussing their own:
Strengths and weaknesses
Each participant will leave the workshop being able to or improve their ability to:
Be more open to collaboration
Build working relationships
Understanding strengths and skills gaps
Self-reflect and use your strengths to your business’ advantage
Joining the DABS pre-start programme
Am I eligible?
To join the DABS pre-start programme, you must:
- Be a resident of County Durham looking to launch a business in the County Durham region.
- Be committed to the challenge of setting up a new business.
- Have the drive, capability and desire to grow your business rapidly.
- Be willing to be challenged and explore opportunities to help you build the best business possible.
- Have a high level of business integrity.
Sound like you? Register your interest in the programme >
Ready to start your business?
Take the first step in turning your business idea into reality.